Polyurethane spray foam insulation has revolutionised the building industry with unrivalled levels of airtightness, expanding foam into every nook and cranny creating a continuous airtight building envelope.
CPI Foam Ltd offers a selection of various products that assure builders and architects freedom in their designs, structural integrity, simplified construction, and more.
Spray foam insulations versatility means that domestic, commercial, industrial and agricultural applications can easily be insulated using either open cell or closed cell foam insulation.
Open cell spray foam insulation
- Open cell spray foam is used primarily for residential applications, attic insulation, wall insulation, floor and roof insulation.
- The cells are open allowing water vapour to escape
- When used with the 'breathable vent card system', the required building standard 50mm air gap between foam and felt is met allowing your timbers to 'breathe'.
- The foam can expand to between 150-250 times its size filling every nook and cranny.
- Polyurethane spray foam insulation is inert after application providing a healthy warm environment for you and your family.
Closed cell spray foam insulation
- Closed cell spray foam is used in commercial, industrial and agricultural applications.
- The foam can be applied to any metal or concert structure.
- It is not breathable and forms a dense rigid material that straightens your existing structure.
- The foams expansion is much less than that of open cell spray foam.
- Used to eliminate damp and condensation, closed cell is often used in commercial application to reduce the build up of condensation as well as for its insulation properties.
Whether you are in Dublin, Cork, Galway, Belfast or any other county we have a local contractor ready to give you a FREE quotation. Just fill, out the form below or call us on 0404 66111 and we will get straight back to you.
CPI Spray Foam Insulation only 40 KM from Dublin, Ireland