1. Closed Cell Spray Foam Insulation is very quick and easy to apply. Compared to other forms of insulation.
2. Closed Cell is used to insulate metal or concrete surfaces.
3. Closed Cell Spray Foam Insulation is not ‘breathable’ so it does not allow water vapour to escape your structure
4. Closed Cell helps prevent condensation build up in sheds preventing damage to crops of stored materials
5. When applied closed cell spray foam forms a dense rigid covering that strengthens the structure
6. Closed cell can be applied on asbestos forming an encapsulation layer preventing the release of harmful carcinogenic asbestos fibers for being released into the air. 7. Closed cell can be used to regulate the temperature for both heating and cooling purposes.
1. Shipping containers, used for both storage and transportation are ideal for closed cell insulation. Often on long journeys shipping containers are subject to dramatic temperature changes which can damage the contents, closed cell insulation helps regulate the temperature protecting the contents.
2. Sheds with metal roofs are the most common users of closed cell for insulation, with a fast and efficient turn around closed cell is the insulation material of choice for farmers, commercial and industrial shed owners.
3. Pipes and storage tanks that carry liquids are insulated with closed cell to maintain a constant temperature.
4. Increasingly concrete roofs and walls are insulated with closed cell as its much cheaper to spray on the insulation that other forms of insulation.
Request a FREE quotation
Your message was successfuly sent, We will get back to you very soon.
CPI FOAM Ezero Guarantee
Remember to ask your contractor for a signed EZERO GUARANTEE