The cost of home insulation in Kildare depends on a number of factors.
1. What area of the house do you want to insulate? attic, walls, roof or floors
2. What is the square foot or square meter area that you want insulated?
3. What is the depth of insulation required?
4. What are the labour costs? Distance from job and time spent on the job.
5. There may be extra costs if you need to add scaffolding or need to use a cherry picker to get to those hard to reach areas.
We have a professional home insulation contractor in you area ready to give you a free quote.
Simply fill in the form opposite outlining as many details as you can or call us on 0404 66111 to get a free quote.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Below are a list of Contractors NSAI certified to use CPI Spray Foam Insulation products in Kildare.
Address: Carlanstown Kells Meath Ireland
Cooper Insulation are based in Kells, Meath services include wall in sulation, attic insulation, dormer insulation and timber frame insulation. Nationwide coverage.
Address: Roscrea Road, Birr, Offaly
Pro Spray Foam Insulations provide comprehensive insualtion services ensuring your property is warmer andmore energy efficient. Buiding on a decade of attic and insulation experience, Adrian Shiels(proprieter) knows exactly how to help you achieve better energy efficiency with your property.
Address: Meegan Insulations, Drummond, Inniskeen, Dundalk, Louth
Meegan Insulations Ltd of Inniskeen, Dundalk, Louth, provide a wide range of insulation services including spray foam attic insulation, wall insulation, floor insulation and timber frame insulation.
CPI FOAM LTD have built the brand to be the number one in Ireland / UK and are actively looking at more countries to distribute to. All products are CE marked and can be applied in ANY country in EU and are Green Deal UK ready and comply with the Harmonized European Standard EN: 14315-1 and European Construction Products Regulation 305/2011.